Vienna - an unforgettable experience
Whether you like classical music, waltzes, musicals, jazz, traditional theater or modern-day drama, a multitude of magnificent buidlings or important art works dating back to all periods of time - Vienna features all that which makes up a fascinating city. The elegant winding shopping alleys around St. Stephen's Cathedral and the Mariahilfer street, Europe's longest shopping boulevard in its splendor after recent renovation invite visitors to stroll along window-shopping or take home an exeptional special souvenir from Vienna: trendy fashion, fine arts and crafts, exquisite jewellery or other original items.
Historical Sights and Museums
- Parliament (0.2 km)
- Rathaus (Town Hall) (0.2 km)
- Museum of Fine Arts (0.2 km), Museum of Natural History (0.2 km)
- Musikverein (0.6 km) , Staatsoper (State Opera) (0.7 km)
- Konzerthaus (0.8 km), Burgtheater (Imperial Theatre) (0.2 km)
- Volksoper (People's Opera) (0.6 km)
For more information on the touristic attractions of Vienna, please have a look at vienna.info.